Sunday, 28 October 2012
21. Donate to a good cause
The first thing I ever crossed off my list was number twenty one, to donate to a good cause. When most people think about donating to a good cause they think of giving or helping to raise money, but what I did cost me nothing but still had an impact. I crossed this off my list a litte over a year ago in September 2011. I grew out my hair to my hips and cut off twelve inches of it and donated it to Locks for Love. For those of you that don't know what Locks for Love is, it's an organization that accepts donated hair to help make wigs for children who have lost theirs to cancer. It was the best feeling to be able to put a smile on a person's face in a time when they may not know what to smile for. I plan on donating my hair again in the future and I suggest that others do too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment