Sunday, 28 October 2012

I Have a Dream

Everyone dreams while there alseep, but I do most of my dreaming while I'm awake. I dream of doing many things in my life that not everyone would think of, so when I was thirteen years old I created a list . This list contains everything from my dreams to things that have ever crossed my mind in the past. They are my goals to complete and this blog will take you on the journy with me while I complete my dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Courtney!
    I love the notion that you dream while you are awake. With eyes wide open, your goals are probably pretty lofty and very interesting. Your posts reflect some great accomplishments or opportunities. Meeting Craig K. and going to Me to We twice, and if I remember correctly, getting your picture taken with Hedley, are pretty neat experiences.
    I would love to see your whole list at some point. If you think of it, you might want to consider why you chose to put things on your list and why some items will be more challenging than others for you (you as an individual). Has your list changed a bit since you were thirteen?
    Keep up the posts! M. Morton

    ReplyDelete