Wednesday, 7 November 2012

59. Have Breakfast at Tiffany's

Audrey Hepburn is possibly one of the most glamorous people who has ever lived. In my eyes she is beauty, elegance, and class all wrapped up into one. She is a style icon to all and definitely one of my favourite people. Breakfast at Tiffany's is by far my favourite movie of hers. For those of you who have never seen the film, it is about a young New Yorker who falls for a man who has just moved into her apartment building, I would go into greater detail but I'd rather you just watch it! This picture is from the classic scene in the movie where Audrey Hepburn's character (Holly Golightly) eats her breakfast in front of the Tiffany store window, hence the title of the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's". I have never been to New York, let alone a Tiffany's store, but when I do go there, I can't wait to put on my best outfit and feel just as glamorous as Audrey as I eat breakfast outside that beautiful Tiffany's window. It just goes to show that you don't need to go into an expensive jewelry store to feel as glamorous as the people inside. Recreating this scene is a tribute to the wonderful films Audrey made during her life, and that is my I put it on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment